A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Fendrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Fendrick is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Fendrick, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- infant development
Education & Awards
Dr. Fendrick graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fendrick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Crozer-Chestermedical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Scott Fendrick MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Fendrick practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Fendrick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Fendrick practices Pediatrics near West Chester, PA.
See West Chester Pediatricians.