A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Fernyhough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Fernyhough is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Fernyhough, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Laser Surgery
- Neck Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernyhough graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Fernyhough has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Delray Medical Center
- Pinecrest Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Clyde Fernyhough MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Fernyhough practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Fernyhough has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Fernyhough practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Orthopedic Surgeons.