A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Fernyhough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Fernyhough is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fernyhough
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fernyhough Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Fernyhough, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Laser Surgery
- Neck Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernyhough graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Fernyhough has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Delray Medical Center
- Pinecrest Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Clyde Fernyhough MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Fernyhough practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Fernyhough has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Fernyhough practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Orthopedic Surgeons.