A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Fields:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Fields is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Fields, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fields graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Fields has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey David Fields MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Fields practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Fields has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Fields practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Boise Primary Care Doctors and Boise Family Physicians.