A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Fierstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Fierstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Fierstein, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Fierstein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Fierstein has 29 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital-Highland
- Greenville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Fierstein MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Fierstein practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Fierstein has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Fierstein practices Otolaryngology near Granite City, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Carbon, IL and Maryville, IL.
See Granite City Otolaryngologists.