Dr. Jeffrey Fischgrund Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Fischgrund?

November 2nd, 2016

Mister retired

April 14th, 2016

knew the situation perfectly, 4th & 5th lumbar area surgery, and acted quickly to avoid "drop foot" and took care of the horrendous leg pain with accurate surgery.

September 25th, 2015

Does not handle his own complications. Refuses to acknowledge new, abnormal imaging findings after surgery. Reckless surgeon

August 12th, 2015

Awful, just awful

If you are a woman please do not waste your time with this "doctor", I have spinal stenosis on L5 and 2 other bulging discs and AFTER he looked at my xrays and MRI he had the audacity to ask, "so what do you want me to do". REALLY, who is the physician, evidently no him. He is rude, brass and does have a dislike for woman, I am 5'6", 45 and he stated what are you in your 60's, I look 40 and am in great shape, no stomach etc. I take pride in how I look and to have this idiot state that, well moron is about as polite of a word I can write on this forum. Again, rude and a HUGE waste of time., no physical therapy, nothing just a big waste of my time!

May 26th, 2015

My office visit with Dr. Fischgrund was very short and would not go over my MRI with me. I do not recommend seeing this surgeon.

February 24th, 2015

He and his staff were amazing to deal with! I recommend him to anyone having back issues. He is not the type that automatically wants to do surgery unless needed.

January 24th, 2015

5 neck/back surgeries and I wouldn't see anyone else

December 15th, 2014

patient

Excellent and caring surgeon.

June 17th, 2014

There is minimal follow up care. If you have a problem you are on your own.

April 2nd, 2014

What just happened?

I have 2 bulging torn discs in my lower lumbar that is separated by a good functioning one. I am literally homebound due to the pain and can barely function. 1st doctor gave me the option to fuse one, if that didn't work then fuse another which would put all pressure on good disc again leading to another surgery 4-5 yrs down the road. After extensive research on the net and recommendation from 2 people I drove 3 hrs to Dr Fischgrunde for a second opinion and to discuss a possible disc replacement. I'm still laughing about my experience! He literally walked in the room, said hello, said he reviewed my images and not only would he not do surgery but advised me to stay away from anyone in the medicAl field all together and just live with it. He was about to walk out the door after his 30 second speech when I said wait a minute, I can barely move and have no life so what am I suppose to do? He said I don't know, try a chiropractor or acupuncture - Really? WOW! What a waste of time, no questions asked, no explanation just a drive by - Unreal!! Sorry, gotta give a thumbs down.

May 16th, 2012

Back Surgery

Dr. Fischgrund did a remarkable job and was very attentive.

March 15th, 2012

Horrible experience. Just pray everything goes well, because if it doesn't, he won't give the time of day. This guy medically abandoned me after leaving me with a life altering infection then wouldn't even step foot in the examining room on my follow up visits. Nightmare.