A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Fisk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Fisk is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Fisk, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisk graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Fisk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
- Cape Canaveral Hospital
- Cape Canaveral Hospital, 701 W. Cocoa Beach Causeway, Cocoa Beach Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Brigham Fisk MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey B. Fisk practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Fisk has 11 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Fisk practices Anesthesiology near Melbourne, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cocoa Beach, FL and Palm Bay, FL.
See Melbourne Anesthesiologists.