A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Fletcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Fletcher, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fletcher graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Fletcher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Oaklawn Hospital
- University Of Virginia Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey James Fletcher MD is a male Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Fletcher practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Fletcher has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Fletcher practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Neurologists.