A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Fletcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Fletcher, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fletcher graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Fletcher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fletcher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan