Dr. Jeffrey Follansbee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Follansbee?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Follansbee?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 11th, 2015

Phenomenal Doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Follansbee for a long time for several serious problems. I have always found him to me kind and caring. He spent a lot of time with me even though I am sure he got behind. It was so much easier to get an appointment with Dr. Follansbee than with any other Doctor I see. Most time I hear from other Doctors that theyI have an opening 3-6 months down the road. I have never waited more than 10 minutes. I have been to other Pain Doctors and you usually spend your whole appointment with an assistant and then the Doctor runs though as he asks " do you have any questions. Don't be fooled by some of the patients that list on vitals. A lot are Doctor shopping for pain medications, I hear them talking in the waiting room. I could shoot down every negative write up above, but that would take up to much time. Please, who doesn't know what their insurance covers before you walk into an office for surgery.

December 22nd, 2014

fraudulent doctor

don't see this guy. he is a crook. he doesn't send documentation to the insurance companies for what he does and there have been numerous issues with the insurance company even though he was in network, he sends you to out of network places for things such as MRI's . When his office was contacted about these issues, they just gave the run-around and said don't worry about it. he misdiagnosed my daughter with two herniated disk and giving my daughter injections in her spine only not to get better. I took her to a neurologist who indicated her disk where perfectly fine and indicated her spinal column and disk where perfectly normal.

April 16th, 2014

Attentive with the first visit, although not with the follow-up visits. Odd temperament. Also, watch your insurance with this doctor. He may be in network in certain locations for an office visit, but not for the treatment that he performs when they bill it as surgery. Be very careful if you decide to see this doctor.

February 16th, 2014

Phenomenal Doctor

Dr. Follansbee saw me in a timely fashion. Very courteous. Professional. Thorough. Spent a lot of time going over MRI and my diagnosis. Excellent bedside manner. Staff, especially Kelly, was outstanding. Would highly recommend them!

April 25th, 2013

Worst DR Ever

Unlike everyone else I was not pleased with Dr. Follansbee at all. He refused to listed to me or my pain issue, when I proposed a differnt dosage or course of treatment he threated to change my prescription down to 1-2 a day out of spite. I've sat alone in a paitents room for up to 20min without any regard for my time and after everything is said and done it turns out my MRI was misread and my diagnoses was changed so i simply stopped going to him due to the above reasons. Its not acceptible to tell a paitent "well I know this script normally lasts 2 weeks but make it last 3 becuase I'll be out for a week." This guy is a total joke.

December 3rd, 2012

I am still a very new patient to Dr. Follansbee's office yet I am already very optimistic about help for my many issues. His office staff has already gotten authorization for a procedure that another office told me my insurance would never pay for. I believe he is actually listening when I explain my problems. And I get the feeling that he and his staff general do want to give you a good quality of life.

July 10th, 2009

treatment for nerve pain

I received relieve from nerve pain after treatment from Dr. Follansbee. He was very caring and kind. I was never rushed in and out like is the case with so many Doctors

April 29th, 2009

I felt that Dr. Follensbee listened to me and took my pain seriously. He was the only doctor to acknowledge that my pain could be related to my cancer treatment.

November 26th, 2014