A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Foss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Foss graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Foss has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Shreveport
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Frank Foss MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey F. Foss practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Foss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Foss practices Internal Medicine near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Internists.