A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Foti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Foti, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Foti graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Foti has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey L Foti MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Foti practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Foti has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Foti practices Pediatrics near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Pediatricians.