A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Foti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Foti, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including AIDSHIV Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Foti graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Foti has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Foti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Foti practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Foti practices Pediatrics and Hospitalist near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.