A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Freid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Freid is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Freid, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Freid graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey David Freid MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Freid practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Freid has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Freid practices Internal Medicine near Yardley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ambler, PA.