Dr. Jeffrey Freilich MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 21st, 2016
Super nice guy, friendly and very thorough.Takes his time and answers all question.Highly recommended

September 26th, 2016
Doctor Visit
Dr. Freilich is very knowledgeable and through. He is a pleasure to deal with and always follows up when needed. Highly recommended.

November 4th, 2015
Dr. Freilich is a rare doctor nowadays that actually spends time with his patients. He goes above and beyond even personally reaching out via phone call or email to discuss concerns or the need for a new appointment. The only problem is getting an appointment with him for a new issue. He's usually booked over a month in advance. If you can get him, it's worth it.

April 10th, 2013
Very Disappointed - doesn't return phone calls, poor bedside manner
Very disappointed overall with my experience with Dr. Freilich and the ProHealth medical staff. During each visit with him, I wait about 1 hour to see the doctor. During these visit, he doesn't make eye contact and he is more interested in typing in notes in the computer. After testing lab results, he told me I had diabetes over a 1 minute phone conversation and didn't explain to me anything or counsel me. When I called him back with questions, he did not return my phone calls. When I emailed his office, he did not return my emails. I got very frustrated, so I changed doctors. His office staff has made it difficult to get my medical records. I have requested them 3 times and they have "lost" my request form multiple times. I am still trying to get my records... Unless you want to waste your time and get poor medical care, please avoid this doctor and the entire ProHealth system.