Dr. Jeffrey Freilich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Freilich?

Posted on November 21st, 2016

Super nice guy, friendly and very thorough.Takes his time and answers all question.Highly recommended

Doctor Visit

Posted on September 26th, 2016

Dr. Freilich is very knowledgeable and through. He is a pleasure to deal with and always follows up when needed. Highly recommended.

Posted on November 4th, 2015

Dr. Freilich is a rare doctor nowadays that actually spends time with his patients. He goes above and beyond even personally reaching out via phone call or email to discuss concerns or the need for a new appointment. The only problem is getting an appointment with him for a new issue. He's usually booked over a month in advance. If you can get him, it's worth it.

Very Disappointed - doesn't return phone calls, poor bedside manner

Posted on April 10th, 2013

Very disappointed overall with my experience with Dr. Freilich and the ProHealth medical staff. During each visit with him, I wait about 1 hour to see the doctor. During these visit, he doesn't make eye contact and he is more interested in typing in notes in the computer. After testing lab results, he told me I had diabetes over a 1 minute phone conversation and didn't explain to me anything or counsel me. When I called him back with questions, he did not return my phone calls. When I emailed his office, he did not return my emails. I got very frustrated, so I changed doctors. His office staff has made it difficult to get my medical records. I have requested them 3 times and they have "lost" my request form multiple times. I am still trying to get my records... Unless you want to waste your time and get poor medical care, please avoid this doctor and the entire ProHealth system.

Posted on July 26th, 2017