Dr. Jeffrey Friedlander Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Friedlander?

March 2nd, 2017

Very thorough

Very trusting of staff

December 19th, 2010

Gave Oxys To 21 y/o with no pain now addicted

Since when did the rules change to do no harm? Gave Oxys To 21 y/o with no pain now addicted My daughter is a mess thanks for nothing. Remeber we sow what we reap. It will be your family someday you ruin for a few bucks. Margaret

November 20th, 2010

Why did you sell my kid oxys???? Money??? Is that worth a life?

June 14th, 2010

I loved this place

I had absolutely no complaints at the time I was going there. It was the easiest place to get what you wanted.I hardly ever saw the Dr..I think Troy and Carl were just doing what they were told and were doing there best.This is what happens when dr.s get greedy and overextend their practice.My wife made me wake up.Now after 2yrs past and a surgery I am in pain and have to find a neurosurgeon but I have my wits after detox. I do need some meds but this was just too easy.

May 13th, 2010

Scammer

This doctor is a pill pusher and will prescribe DRUGS, DRUGS, DRUGS and not baby aspirin either.

March 21st, 2010

I only had to wait 10 minutes for my appointment, but I got there early anyway. I am also a doctor and understand that sometimes one patient at the beginning of the day who is either late for their appointment or has more health issues going on than what was indicated as the reason for the visit, can set you behind the rest of the day. So, patients need to be a little more understanding in that a doctor' office is not a, for exammple, hair salon. Emergencies arise (i.e., your pt there to see you for neck pain is now having chest pain). This is not uncommon. This attitude does not surprise me, however. This is what I call "the spoiled American syndrome". Let these patients move to Africa and experience medical care there and then maybe then, they will be a little more appreciative of what they have in the US.

April 10th, 2009

He took my case when no one else would and that was for seizures. Interim I had cancer, and he monitored my situation & ran tests that no one else had done. He also took me seriously. Being a life long seizure person and having had too many neurologist snub their nose at one's experience, this was refreshing. I had no negative experiences.

January 26th, 2015