A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Friedman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Friedman, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital - Ormond Memorial
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Friedman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Florida Health Care Plan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey F. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Friedman practices Family Medicine near South Daytona, FL.