A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Friedman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Friedman, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital - Ormond Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey F Friedman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey F. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Friedman has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jeffrey Friedman practices Family Medicine near South Daytona, FL.