A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Friedman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Friedman, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital - Ormond Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey F Friedman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey F. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Friedman has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jeffrey Friedman practices Family Medicine near South Daytona, FL.