A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Frost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Frost is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frost
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Frost Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Frost, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Frost graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Frost has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Frost MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Frost practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Frost has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Frost practices Infectious Disease near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Infectious Disease Doctors.