A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Frost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Frost, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Frost graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Frost has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frost accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 22 plans
- Independent Health - 33 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey B. Frost practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Frost practices Infectious Disease near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Infectious Disease Doctors.