A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Furmanek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Furmanek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Furmanek graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Furmanek has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Furmanek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Furmanek practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Furmanek practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Surgeons.