A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Furmanek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Furmanek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Furmanek
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Furmanek Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Furmanek graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Furmanek has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey A Furmanek DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Furmanek practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Furmanek has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Furmanek practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Surgeons.