Family Physicians, General Practitioner

Ohio Health Primary Care Physicians
4191 Kelnore Drive, Ste 300
Grove City, OH 43123
614-875-6349
Locations and availability (3)

Feb 9th, 2014

Let's Misty run his practice. I have lost all confidence that he really followed up and listened to me

Jun 20th, 2013

Dr. Fusco and his staff are assume. Have been going to him for many years. Have referred many of our friends and family to him. He never makes you feel rushed all takes time to answer all our questions. The greatest doctor we have ever been too.

Sep 10th, 2012

Dr. Fusco is a very caring doctor, if he can't find out what's going on with you he will find some that will. Great office staff a big A to Misty and Becky.

Nov 9th, 2011

LOVE DR. FUSCO AND ALL OF HIS STAFF. VERY PERSONABLE AND HELPFUL.

|  Just Awesome  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2011

Always a good experience. Quick to get you in for "sick" visits. Staff always goes that extra mile to help with problems, gives good samples, prompt call backs, and personalized visits. Everyone knows your name and they make it a point to know you instead of just your chart.

Jul 27th, 2011

Dr. Fusco is hands down one of the best family doctors I have ever had. I recommend him to all of my friends. He's so easy going and laid back. I feel like he really takes the time to listen to my symptoms/ailments and diagnose me. If gives me a prescription he goes over it with me in his prescription book and tells me all the pros and cons. He's very thorough. I love the staff as well, they are so friendly. It's a very cozy environment.