A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Blue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Blue, Family Practice, Sports Medicine, Physical Therapy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blue
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Blue, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Blue graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blue has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- O Connor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey G Blue MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey G. Blue practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Blue has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Blue practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Family Physicians and Santa Clara Sports Medicine Doctors.