A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Blue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Blue, Family Practice, Sports Medicine, Physical Therapy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blue
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Blue Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Blue, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Blue graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blue has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- O Connor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey G Blue MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey G. Blue practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Blue has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Blue practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Santa Clara, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Gatos, CA.
See Santa Clara Primary Care Doctors and Santa Clara Family Physicians.