A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Moskowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Moskowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Moskowitz, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Moskowitz graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moskowitz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Glenn Moskowitz MD is a male Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey G. Moskowitz practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Moskowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Moskowitz practices Dermatology near Oviedo, FL.
See Oviedo Dermatologists.