A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Rothman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Rothman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rothman
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rothman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Rothman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rothman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Kings County Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Rothman MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Rothman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Rothman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Rothman practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists and Staten Island Endocrinologists.