Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Rothman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Rothman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rothman
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Rothman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Rothman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rothman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Kings County Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Rothman MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Rothman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Rothman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Rothman practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists and Staten Island Endocrinologists.