Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Rothman
Dr. Jeffrey Rothman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY, with another office in Staten Island, NY. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rothman is affiliated with Staten Island University Hospital - North, University of Pennsylvania and Staten Island University South. Dr. Rothman has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Rothman has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jeffrey Rothman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.
Dr. Imad Bakoss
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Staten Island, NY 0 mi41
Dr. Hesham Abdelrazek
Critical Care Medicine, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Staten Island, NY 0 mi19
Dr. Neil Cohen
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Staten Island, NY 0 mi26