A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Rothman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Rothman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Rothman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rothman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Kings County Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rothman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 30 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey G. Rothman practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Rothman practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Neurology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Staten Island Internists, Staten Island Endocrinologists, and Staten Island Neurologists.