A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Stewart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stewart
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stewart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Stewart, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 120 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acanthosis Nigricans
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Adolescent Medicine
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Alternative Medicine
- Ambulatory Care
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Antibiotic Resistance
- Anxiety Disorders
- Aplastic Anemia
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stewart has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Glenn Stewart MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey G. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Stewart has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Stewart practices Family Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Family Physicians.