A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Wright is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Wright, MD, PHD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Wright has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Glen Wright MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey G. Wright practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Wright has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Wright practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Collierville, TN and Southaven, MS.
See Memphis Critical Care Practitioners and Memphis Pulmonologists.