A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gabel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gabel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabel graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Gabel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Medical Center
- Providence Centralia Hospital
- Certifications and Recognitions
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Paul Gabel DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey P. Gabel practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Gabel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Gabel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Centralia, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Olympia, WA and Gig Harbor, WA.
See Centralia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.