A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gabel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gabel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabel graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Gabel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Medical Center
- Providence Centralia Hospital
- Certifications and Recognitions
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gabel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey P. Gabel practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Gabel practices Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Centralia, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Olympia, WA and Gig Harbor, WA.
See Centralia Family Physicians and Centralia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.