Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Gabel
Dr. Jeffrey Gabel, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Chehalis, WA, with another office in Centralia, WA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Gabel is affiliated with Providence Centralia Hospital, Capital Medical Center and Certifications and Recognitions. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Gabel has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Jeffrey Gabel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chehalis, WA.
Dr. John Eiland Jr
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics
Centralia, WA 3.63 mi17
Dr. Elisha Mvundura
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics
Centralia, WA 3.63 mi26
Dr. Mark Nishiyama
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Centralia, WA 3.63 mi30