A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gaber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gaber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Gaber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaber graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gaber has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey D Gaber MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Gaber practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Gaber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Gaber practices Internal Medicine near Pikesville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Pikesville Internists.