A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gaier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gaier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Gaier, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaier graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gaier has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- Plantation General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Jad Gaier MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Gaier practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Gaier has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Gaier practices Internal Medicine near Coral Springs, FL.
See Coral Springs Internists.