A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gaier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gaier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Gaier, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaier graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gaier has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- Plantation General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gaier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 25 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Gaier practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Gaier practices Internal Medicine near Coral Springs, FL.
See Coral Springs Internists.