Dr. Jeffrey Gallups MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

July 9th, 2015
He and his staff will find ways to overcharge you. Go somewhere else.

February 15th, 2015
Pick someone else
Awful. This Doctor finds a way to pad his bill at every turn. Poor Service. His PA's do all the work, they keep inviting you back, Doctor is never available. His actual work is good, but through 5 visits I say him once. On the day of the operation I never saw him and after they sent me home there was no check up call. And when complained, they bombarded me with nuisance bills they excused for other customers.

July 23rd, 2012
Dr. Gallups is a skilled and capable surgeon but his businss practices and business organization are atrocious. First, he books way, way too many office visits, for needles exams with PA's and nurses before he sees you on the 3rd or 4th visit. With me there was no blood work, just a peek into my sinuses to verify I needed a pollyp removal operation. ON THE DAY OF THE OPERATION, I had a cup of coffee with cream, which delayed my operation for hours -- my fault -- but the staff was clearly irritated and unhapppy with me. They rolled me into a supply room and left me there for hours. The nurse was snippy and admonished me for not following directions. She then went into the lobby and told my father, who was waiting for me that I was immature and difficult to deal with. I never saw DR Gallup either before or after the operation. In fact, I never recevied a post-surgery call from Milton Hall. I had to call them. They said a nurse had been trying to contact me and had left messages on my cell phone and my father's cell phone. We checked there were no calls. Then I got a bill for $1500 that was rejected by the insurance company. I called and called, left messages with no reply. I went by there and waited in the lobby for the lady who handles bills. She never came out. What they did instead was to put the bill in for collection. To this day, they refuse to speak to me. Dr. Gallups is an excellent Doctor but his business is sloppy, overpriced and very unprofessional.

February 12th, 2012
Arrogant
This physician was without a doubt the most pompous and arrogant physician I have ever seen. Needs a serious refresher course in Bedside Manner 101.

October 14th, 2010
I had a fantastic experience at the ENT Institute with Dr. Gallups. He was so friendly and really made me feel at ease. The whole staff was really nice, actually. And I feel so much better now! I would recommend him to anyone.