Dr Jeffrey Garris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr Jeffrey Garris?

September 23rd, 2016

Doctor experience

Dr. Jeffrey Garris impressed me immediately when he sat down to talk to me about my health history, my current problems, a thorough exam! Then he sat to go over his ideas to fix my problem! He was friendly, kind, compassionate and referred to his work as ART! Excellent

November 9th, 2015

Outstanding !

October 27th, 2015

Very skilled and educated Doctor and Misty ,his nurse is compassionate and caring.

This Doctor is new to Parkridge , yet he has been in practice for many years.... I was lucky to be one of his first patients at his office at Biltmore Park.... Misty is his Nurse, she is very efficient, kind, and listens to the story of your medical issues...compassion is a trademark of this practice.

June 21st, 2015

This Doctor is so very skilled medically and technically. He listened to me , and valued my input. He is very thorough. He is A Physician , a Surgeon , and a Healer...compassion is evident. Misty , his assistant is a great Nurse...and the Office Staff is Professional and friendly.

March 1st, 2015

I have been with Dr. Garris for 10 years. When he is in the room with you he gives you his complete attenion and makes you feel you are his only patient. He is concerned with giving his all when he is in surgery and is a perfectioist.

February 5th, 2015

He is amazing. Office staff left alot to be desired. And wait time was forever.

November 27th, 2014

After 4 different doctors Dr Garris is the only one who got it.

I finally found the right doctor to throughly investigate my bladder mesh problem and get me on the road to recovery. He tested everything before removing the mesh installed by a previous doctor. He was not quick to do surgery and tried all things first. He was a good listener and compassionate. I highly recommend him . I had a long journey to find a doctor with his knowledge. I am so relieved to have the mesh removed. Infection free is such a wonderful thing. He stuck by me and listened when other doctors just passed me off.

September 25th, 2014

See someone else!

Very arrogant stuck in the past and unaware of latest developments in women's health issues. Would give 0 stars on accurate diagnosis and bedside manner.

January 31st, 2013

In the Know

Dr. Garris is an exemplory physician. Brilliant, kind and caring. Dr. Garris gave me the information to make an informed decision about my care, without any pressure to do one choise or the other. Dr. Garris was very frank with me about what would need to be done surgically to restore my urogynocological anatomy, but gave me choices. I happy to report that I am almost six months post-op and my health has been restored, as well as my quality of life.

September 21st, 2012

I have been thoroughly impressed with Dr. Garris and any of his staff that I have come in contact with. He is very friendly, appears to be concerned about me and want me to get the best treatment. I highly reccomend his practice.

September 3rd, 2012

Finally!

Dr. Garris is the first doctor who listened to me!

May 17th, 2012

Awesome Doctor !

Awesome doctor and a gifted surgeon! He listened to me and gave me many choices for treatment. I never felt pressured to make a quick decision or have surgery. I ultimately chose to have surgery and had some issues with pain afterwards. Dr. Garris was so caring and followed me closely to make sure that I did well. I have fully recovered and now I am doing great! I got my life back thanks to Dr. Garris.