A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Garrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Garrison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Garrison, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrison graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Garrison has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Francis Cabrini Hospital
- Winn Parish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Lee Garrison MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Garrison practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Garrison has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Garrison practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Alexandria, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Winnfield, LA and Urania, LA.
See Alexandria Orthopedic Surgeons.