Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Garrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Garrison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garrison
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Garrison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Garrison, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrison graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Garrison has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Winn Parish Medical Center
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Lee Garrison MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Garrison practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Garrison has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Garrison practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Alexandria, LA.
See Alexandria Surgeons.