Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Gefter
Dr. Jeffrey Gefter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chattanooga, TN. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Radiation Oncology and Radiology. Dr. Gefter is affiliated with Erlanger Medical Center - Baroness Hospital, Memorial North Park and Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Gefter has the following 2 specialties
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Jeffrey Gefter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chattanooga, TN.
Dr. Blaise Baxter
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Neuroradiology
Chattanooga, TN 0 mi26
Dr. Norleena Gullett
Chattanooga, TN 0 mi9
Dr. Waleed Mourad
Chattanooga, TN 0 mi