A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Genaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Genaw is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Genaw
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Genaw Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Genaw, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Morbid Obesity
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Genaw graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Genaw has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey A Genaw MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Genaw practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Genaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Genaw practices Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.