Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Gephart
Dr. Jeffrey Gephart, MD, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Marquette, MI. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine and Pathology. Dr. Gephart is affiliated with Bell Hospital, Marquette General Hospital and Munising Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Gephart has the following 3 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Jeffrey Gephart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marquette, MI.
Dr. Francis Welsh
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Marquette, MI 0 mi45
Dr. Islam Quasem
Marquette, MI 0 mi22
Dr. Mary Krance
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Marquette, MI 0 mi27