Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gerard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gerard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gerard
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Gerard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Gerard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerard graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Gerard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Raymond Gerard MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Gerard practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Gerard has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Gerard practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Lititz, PA.
See Lititz Internists and Lititz Pediatricians.