Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gerard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gerard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gerard
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Gerard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Gerard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerard graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Gerard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Raymond Gerard MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Gerard practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Gerard has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Gerard practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Lititz, PA.
See Lititz Internists and Lititz Pediatricians.