A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gerken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colon Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerken graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Gerken has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Richard Gerken DO is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Gerken practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Gerken has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Jeffrey Gerken practices Surgery near Farmington Hills, MI.