A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gerken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gerken is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gerken
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gerken Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colon Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerken graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Gerken has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Richard Gerken DO is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Gerken practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Gerken has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jeffrey Gerken practices Surgery near Farmington Hills, MI.