Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jul 1st, 2015

Not a good Doctor

Poor excuse for a so called Doctor show details Poor excuse for a so called Doctor
Apr 29th, 2013

After being treated by this poor excuse for a doctor for his medical diagnosis of a pulled muscle for over a year, I finally requested a second opinion from my insurance company. I had been walking around on a herniated disc. EVERY time I would tell him the same pain and problems and he just reassured me that all I had was a pulled muscle in my back. Referred to a neurologist by the second doctor and surgery scheduled and completed in a 2 week period. I feel better now thanks to the other doctor that I've seen for the problem. Shame on you Dr. Gerry for not caring about patients. Oh and I really don't care about your knee pain your worthless poor excuse and should lose his medical license. What barn did you get your medical license from?

rude show details rude
Nov 20th, 2012

Makes you feel like you shouldn't be complaining about pain after all he tells you about his pain, so it must be more important than yours. He is extremely short with you. When I attempted to ask questions he was really put out.

May 9th, 2011

I don't understand why someone would rate Dr Gerry as uncaring. He is very personable but straight forward. I think his bedside manner is fine. He is very knowledgeable. My experience with him as my doctor is great.

Avoid this Doctor - Bad for your Health show details Avoid this Doctor - Bad for your Health
Sep 17th, 2010

Lack of compassion, abrasive. Look at ratemds.com for more reviews. Spends about 3 minutes insulting you and leaves. Told him about my car accident & he rolled his eyes like he'd heard it a million times. Really rude. I mean REALLY. He obviously couldn't care less. No wonder its easy to get an appointment with him. I doubt he has many regular office patients. Or any. I left his office feeling like...wth just happened? It's like you can't believe he's being so rude when it's happening.