Dr. Jeffrey Gerry MD, PHD Patient Reviews

3.2

• Good
  • Bad

October 27th, 2015
Not feeling much compassion from him
All he was interested in knowing was "if" he found something was I willing to have surgery. How about finding out what is wrong with me FIRST!!! Definitely going for a second opinion elsewhere.....since I'am looking to know what's wrong with me! Not whether I would say yes to a surgery first before knowing what's even wrong. He made me feel bad for wanting to investigate what's wrong with me! Ug. Not going back to him.

October 22nd, 2015
Review..carpal tunnel
Unbelievable what several others wrote about rudeness. Not true as he was kind and thorough. Makes me wonder who would think him rude. Some folks like lots of warm fuzzier.

July 1st, 2015
Not a good Doctor

April 29th, 2013
Poor excuse for a so called Doctor
After being treated by this poor excuse for a doctor for his medical diagnosis of a pulled muscle for over a year, I finally requested a second opinion from my insurance company. I had been walking around on a herniated disc. EVERY time I would tell him the same pain and problems and he just reassured me that all I had was a pulled muscle in my back. Referred to a neurologist by the second doctor and surgery scheduled and completed in a 2 week period. I feel better now thanks to the other doctor that I've seen for the problem. Shame on you Dr. Gerry for not caring about patients. Oh and I really don't care about your knee pain your worthless poor excuse and should lose his medical license. What barn did you get your medical license from?

November 21st, 2012
rude
Makes you feel like you shouldn't be complaining about pain after all he tells you about his pain, so it must be more important than yours. He is extremely short with you. When I attempted to ask questions he was really put out.

September 27th, 2012
Poor

May 10th, 2011
I don't understand why someone would rate Dr Gerry as uncaring. He is very personable but straight forward. I think his bedside manner is fine. He is very knowledgeable. My experience with him as my doctor is great.

September 17th, 2010
Avoid this Doctor - Bad for your Health
Lack of compassion, abrasive. Look at ratemds.com for more reviews. Spends about 3 minutes insulting you and leaves. Told him about my car accident & he rolled his eyes like he'd heard it a million times. Really rude. I mean REALLY. He obviously couldn't care less. No wonder its easy to get an appointment with him. I doubt he has many regular office patients. Or any. I left his office feeling like...wth just happened? It's like you can't believe he's being so rude when it's happening.

August 2nd, 2017