A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gevirtz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gevirtz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Gevirtz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gevirtz graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Gevirtz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gevirtz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Gevirtz practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Gevirtz practices Urology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kutztown, PA.
See Allentown Urologists.