A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gevirtz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gevirtz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gevirtz
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Gevirtz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Gevirtz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gevirtz graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gevirtz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey L Gevirtz MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Gevirtz practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Gevirtz has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Gevirtz practices Urology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kutztown, PA and New Tripoli, PA.
See Allentown Urologists.