A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gibson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gibson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Gibson, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibson graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Gibson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jane Phillips Medical Center
- Jane Phillips Nowata Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gibson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Gibson practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Gibson practices Family Medicine near Nowata, OK.
See Nowata Family Physicians.