A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gilroy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gilroy, Radiation Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Gilroy, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Intensity-Modulated Radiotherapy
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilroy graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Gilroy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Scott Gilroy MD is a male Oncologist , has 11 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Medical Oncology, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Gilroy practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Gilroy has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Gilroy practices Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Medical Oncology, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Radiologists, Tyler Radiation Oncologists, Tyler Oncologists, and Tyler Plastic Surgeons.