A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gilroy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gilroy, Radiation Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Gilroy, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Intensity-Modulated Radiotherapy
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilroy graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Gilroy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center Athens
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Scott Gilroy MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Gilroy practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Gilroy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Gilroy practices Radiation Oncology near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Billings, MT and Cheyenne, WY.
See Tyler Radiation Oncologists.