A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gilroy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gilroy, Radiation Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Gilroy, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Intensity-Modulated Radiotherapy
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilroy graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Gilroy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- West Park Hospital District
- St Vincent Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Scott Gilroy MD is a male Oncologist , has 11 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Medical Oncology, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Gilroy practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Gilroy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Gilroy practices Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Medical Oncology, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Cody, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Billings, MT and San Luis Obispo, CA.
See Cody Radiologists, Cody Radiation Oncologists, Cody Oncologists, and Cody Plastic Surgeons.