A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Gin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gin graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Gin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Los Angeles Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey K. Gin practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Gin practices Family Medicine near Montebello, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Covina, CA.
See Montebello Family Physicians.