Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Meh. show details Meh.
Mar 24th, 2015

Chose him based on yelp reviews. Not sure if they are all real. He barely spent any time with me and overall I got the sense he just didn't care. First visits indicate a lot about your doctor. I switched to a new one immediately.

Nov 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is a very compassionate doctor.

Nov 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I like how hes concerned about my health. I transferred from my home dr because she was not always avaiable. Didnt show interest in my health. Im confortable with this Dr.

Nov 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gin and staff are the best. Courteous, friendly, efficient and compassionate to your needs. It is alwsys a pleasure to go to my appointments. Regardless of the reason/s I am there to begin with.

Oct 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Gin address all my medical concerns and my wife's who didn't have an appointment but attended to her illness while seeing me. I would very highly recommend Dr Gin as a medical Doctor to my friends and family. Staff is wonderful and polite.

Oct 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I do recommend Dr. Gin in all conversations that have to do with a doctor. He is very professional and pays attiontion to all physical and concerns of a patient. He makes sure your questions and concerns are all addressed. Thank you Dr. Gin..

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional physician. Observant and caring. Always on time with our follow up results.

Oct 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I felt he was a nice person, however I didn't feel like my concerns interested him in the slightest. You're supposed to leave feeling heard/understood but I felt forgotten almost immediately. The nurse who took my blood and pressure was great though!

Oct 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very informative and personable doctor.

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I really recommend Dr. Gin as your primary care physician. He really does care and wants to help resolve any issues you may have. Highly recommend!

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jeffrey Gin and his staff are very professional, knowledgable of their work, polite and friendly. You feel like family!

Sep 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I read other reviews about doctor and thought he would be more personable with me. However, he did address all my questions and was positive and efficient. It was an overall great experience. I was in and out within 20 minutes.

Sep 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Staff are very friendly an attentive. No long wait to be seen by the doctor. Great service! No complaints. :-) everything I needed to be done was done.

Sep 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Professional receipt of patient, and all staff went above and beyond duties to assist patient. Not a long wait in cozy and quaint office. Highly recommended.

Sep 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The receptionist is just straight up rude. She says what are you here for. No Hi, good morning, etc. I tell her I have an appointment, she says she will sign me in. The medical assistant is average. The doctor is short in speaking, doesn't seem to care.

Sep 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I certainly happy about the decision I made in choosing as my Doctor. Outstanding job. Great staff also. Keep up the outstanding work. Thank you.

Sep 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very happy with the doctor.

Aug 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everyone is nice there. the wait time to actually see the doctor is longer than what it should be. 30-40 minutes waiting is ridiculous. My appointment was at 10.30 & I didn't get out of there until 11:30. I only got a physical at that.

Aug 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gin and his staff are wonderful. They care about patients and it comes across with the way they interact. I whole-heartedly recommend Dr. Gin and his staff. They are the best of the best.

Aug 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am a new patient and needed a eeferral. The friendly staff got me in and out, faxed my referral and called in my prescription!

Aug 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everything went well, Dr Gin listened and addressed my concerns. He has been my doctor for two years now as well as my family's and we are happy with him.

Aug 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Straightforward and helpful. Would come back again!

Aug 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

the girls at the desk are absolutley wonderful and Dr. Gin is amazing himself, he addressed my concerns i had and gave me a referral for a Dr. with high reviews. I recomend his facility to anyone looking for a good Dr. and a welcoming staff

Aug 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Picking a PCP is difficult without knowing the doctor. We chose Dr. Gin based on the reviews we read on line. We are pleased with our choice and I recommend you choose him for you PCP as well. His staff was also very nice and friendly.

Aug 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I really like to go to see my Doctor the every one is very nice and caring they make you feel really good .

Jul 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gin always makes me feel comfortable and always asks questions so he's able to treat ME best. He understands every patient is different.

Jul 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gin is a nice person and he solves my problems quickly. I highly recommend him. Kare Smith

Jul 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very personable and takes time to listen to patient. Great attitude!!!

Jul 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I really liked dealing with dr. Jin and all the stuff. They r so professional and to the point . Making appointment was so easy and I had not to wait any long time.

Jul 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is very personable which makes me feel comfortable and thorough.....

Jul 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Best Doctor I have had.

Jun 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate his patience.

Jun 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Gin and his staff are always great! I can always count on getting great service with them..

Jun 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very concerning Doctor and Staff. They go out of their way to help you and resolve whatever concerns you have. I feel very bless to have a Doctor like Dr. Gin. Thank You Very Much Dr Gin and Staff.

May 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Gin is well like, What I like about him He comes right to the point about my problem.

May 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everything was great as always, but only problem was the wait. My appointment was at 3PM and I was not called into the room till 3:40 then I still had to wait another 10 mins.

May 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everybody was nice and helpful .

May 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Gin is an excellent doctor. Always listens to what I have to say and addresses my concerns. The staff there are also nice. My whole family sees him. We are very happy with him being our doctor.

May 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Gin is a very patient and understanding doctor. Dr Gin listens to your concerns and addresses them accordingly. Thank You Again Dr Gin!

May 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Awesome Doctor and staff.

May 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is a very concern doctor. Works on every problem you have. I would keep him.

Apr 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I chose dr. Gin because of the yelp reviews and I have to say that I'm very pleased with the services. Wait time was short. Staff was friendly. He was very thorough and my medical needs were met. I would highly recommend Dr. Gin

Apr 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I found Dr Gin on yelp, was looking for a family dr & from his patients positive feedback I took in my whole family for the first time, 3 girls, myself & hubby. He was very polite and attentive, staff is extra nice and caring. Def coming back.

Apr 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

New patient. Dr. Office was able to squeeze me in the same day. Very friendly staff. Dr. Gin was kind and listened to my medical concerns very carefully and provided referrals. Good experience.

Apr 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent service, care and promptness. Professional staff and clean office. Highly recommend.

Apr 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A great physician who listens to you. I believe that is at least 50% of a patient's care and diagnosis.

Apr 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My Dr. Is very helpful. Last year he recommended victoza. Im still on,works great.

Apr 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gin listened intently to my concerns regarding my mother's medical issue. He was kind and patient with my mom and he answered my questions.

Apr 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Friendly atmosphere.

Apr 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gin made me feel so comfortable. He was so attentive, he took notes and researched my issues right before me. No other Dr. has ever made me feel like they actually cared and wanted to help resolve my problems. I will recommend Dr. Gin to everyone.

Mar 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Both the assistants and doctor were pleasant and I was in and out of there quickly! Great experience and I will definitely recommend Dr. Gin to my friends and family!

Mar 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr gin and staff are wonderful. Nice and caring people. I took.my entire family to Dr gin with good results Sometimes it's hard to get.an appointment but it's worth the wait. Needless to say I will be returning to Dr gin when the need arises.

Mar 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The personal workers at the Office are very nice to you they make you feel very good i really love to go to see the Doctor he a very nice person , He take of you soon

Mar 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Best front office I have experienced in many, many years - efficient and friendly. I switched physician mainly because of front office personnel! Dr. Gin was my idea of a good doctor. No rushing me, answering my questions, being personable, etc. TY!

Mar 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor, very caring. Easy to make an appointment, no wait on arrival.

Mar 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The reception and nurse were great and doctor was attentive.

Mar 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Nice waiting room. Short wait after filling out paperwork. Dr. Gin was very nice.Listened to my needs and took care of me. Whole staff was very friendly

Mar 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was my first time to Dr Gin office I had found him on Yelp with very good reviews the reviews where all true! I was very pleased with my choice in switching to Dr Gin! He and is staff where very pleasant and helpful!

Feb 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gin seemed interested in getting all my requests fullfilled and pleasent during the session. Staff seemed willing to help.

Feb 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

All my medical concerns were addressed in a timely manner. The nurse that drew my blood was nice and courteous. Very profesional all around.

Feb 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very attentive receptionist, Md Gin answered all my question, and helped me understand my concerns. He's a really great doctor and service was great. I'm very happy I transferred to this medical group.

Feb 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

They made sure I was comfortable. The staff was attentive and well mannered.

Feb 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is an awesome professional doctor and always takes the time to listen. Reminds me of back in the day doctors. I found him on yelp after looking for a dr since I was on HMO for years finally have a PPO ins. Clean office and both girls are very kind.

Jan 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Outstanding and professional customer service even the nurses. Thank you!

Jan 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gin's treatment of patients is kind, thorough and precise. He is the exact kind of doctor one could only hope to get. My mother stayed with us this summer and he was her doctor also. She loved his manner of dealing with older patients. He's a gem!

Jan 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor and easy to communicate with. His office staff is very professional.

Jan 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

as always everyone is very friendly, it's a pleasure to to my appointments.

Jan 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Wait was minimal and Dr was very helpful in prescribing and helping with the flu and other issue. Thank you again!

Jan 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very clear and prompt very nice and answered all my questions and the office staff was super friendly and easy to talk with. I would definitely recommend Dr. Jen to my fellow family and friends