A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gingold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Gingold, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gingold graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Gingold has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Neal Gingold MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey N. Gingold practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Gingold has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Gingold practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Reno, NV.
See Reno Internists and Reno Geriatric Doctors.