A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gingrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gingrich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Gingrich, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gingrich graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gingrich has 17 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- UPMC South Side
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Rae Gingrich MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Gingrich practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Gingrich has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Gingrich practices Urology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN and Germantown, TN.
See Pittsburgh Urologists.