A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gingrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gingrich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Gingrich, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gingrich graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gingrich has 17 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- UPMC Horizon
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gingrich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Gingrich practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Gingrich practices Urology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN and Germantown, TN.
See Pittsburgh Urologists.