Dr. Jeffrey Ginsburg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Ginsburg?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Ginsburg?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 25th, 2012

Overall Professionalism

I've had the opportunity to have Dr. Ginsburg treat my daughter in the past and currently myself. In both occasions, the staff is efficient and their on-line registration process helps speed the process. Waiting time in minimal; appointments are scheduled appropriately.Upon my first encounter with Dr. Ginsburg, he was able to properly diagnose my daughter and refer her to the 'best-of-the-best' in NYC for a paralyzed vocal cord. Because this happened during a college school break, Dr. Ginsburg went out of his way to contact this NYC doctor personally & request that she been seen & treated during this small window of time. This was done thanks to him!!Currently, I am being treated for oral cancer and, once again, he is referring me out to someone who he says is 'the best' (of those that accept my insurance). I am trusting this referral and trust in my treatment.Thank you Dr. Ginsburg for keeping us calm during our ordeals and staying on top of our care!!

January 15th, 2012

Excellent Dr.

This is a Dr. who has been a saving grace for my mother.He was the only Dr. that diagnosed and fixed another Dr's mistake when no one else would get involved.He gave my mother a better quality of life for her last 3 years on this earth.He cared, and that makes him #1 in my book!

July 17th, 2015