A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Ginther:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Ginther is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ginther
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Ginther Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Ginther, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginther graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Ginther has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Tipton County Memorial Hospital
- Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Romont Ginther FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Ginther practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Ginther has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Ginther practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Noblesville, IN.
See Noblesville Surgeons.