A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Ginther:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Ginther is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Ginther, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginther graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Ginther has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Tipton County Memorial Hospital
- Riverview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ginther accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Ginther practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Ginther practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Noblesville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Tipton, IN.
See Noblesville Orthopedic Surgeons and Noblesville Sports Medicine Doctors.