Dr. Jeffrey Ginther MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 6 reviews

October 19th, 2016
Mr.
Very good Doctor. Takes the time to explain everything he's about to do for you and makes sure you know exactly what will happen following and before his procedures.

May 29th, 2015
Knee Replacement
Dr. Ginter takes the time to explain the problem and the process to correct it. Helpful friendly staff. Happy with my knee replacements.

July 2nd, 2014
He's The Best
Dr. Ginther is one of the most knowledgeable doctors I have been to. He is very kind and is very good about explaining your problem and also the procedure he will be using. I had knee replacement last Sept. and have recuperated very well. Have had no problems. When my wife and I left his office after the first visit, we both commented that he was the nicest doctor we had met. We also appreciate the fact that he is a good Christian man. Made us feel a lot better knowing my surgery was in his hands. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

October 8th, 2013
knee replacement
I would give Dr Ginther the highest rating possible. I had both knees replaced in Riverview Hospital by him in 2008 and have been very pleased with my knees and care since.

August 27th, 2012
Simply the best!
Dr. Ginther did a total hip replacement for me when I was 62, as well as Euflexa injections for both my knees. The doctor is simply the best. I have full motion, no pain, and will return to him for any further knee or hip problems I have. I have referred two other patients who have had similar results, and one was a full hip replacement at age 40! I played golf after 7 weeks, and he played after 3--both with new hips!!

March 19th, 2009
One of the Best Orthopedic Surgeon's Around
My husband has had two partial knees replacements by Dr. Ginther. He is fantastic, professional, caring and a Chrisian if you are looking for that in a doctor also. We just love him.