A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Giuliani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Giuliani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Giuliani
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Giuliani Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Giuliani graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Giuliani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Robert Giuliani MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Giuliani practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Giuliani has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Giuliani practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Auburn, NY.
See Auburn Surgeons.