A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Glaser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Glaser, Pain Management, Interventional Pain Medicine, Anesthesiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Glaser, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Diagnostic Facet Injections
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Herniated Disc
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Block
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Spinal Cord Stimulators
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Glaser graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Glaser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
- Encino Outpatient Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Brian Glaser MD is a male Pain Management, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Interventional Pain Medicine, and Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey B. Glaser practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Glaser has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Glaser practices Pain Medicine, Interventional Pain Medicine, and Anesthesiology near Encino, CA.
See Encino Pain Management Doctors and Encino Anesthesiologists.