Dr. Jeffrey Glaser MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 27th, 2016
Dr. Glaser is workin..
Dr. Glaser is working with me to alleviate pain in my two knees with Supartz injections and medication.Dr. Glaser is an outstanding physician with a level of expertise that is unrivaled. In addition to his excellent care, he and his staff are extremely nice. I have recommended Dr. Glaser to friends and family.

May 11th, 2016
Dr. Glazer is a true..
Dr. Glazer is a true professional. I trust his judgement with my back problems. He has always been there for me and I follow his directions explicitly. I'm having a new procedure that I admit I a little uncomfortable with, but he has assured me I will be able to work and keep up my clientele. I have been a hairdresser for 45 years and have a lot of clients that I want to keep providing services for. Unfortunately my back has been compromised, so under Dr. Glazer's care I feel I will be able to continue to provide for my clients. It makes a big difference in my world!

April 25th, 2016
It was all excellent..
It was all excellent. The office staff is a reflection of the Doctor and all were efficient and friendly. The doctor is living up to his excellent reputation. He Instills confidence and I am looking forward to great results guided by his expertise.

March 20th, 2016
Back Pain Genius
Thank you Dr. Glaser! This doctor is the real deal. My story is a bit long, but will make it brief. I herniated a disc in 2012 and had surgery to remove it. I did great for a few months and the pain came back. My surgeon said there was nothing else to do. Several other surgeons I saw for additional opinions wanted to operate. I'm glad I did not let them. I went on to see another 2 pain doctors (not Dr. Glaser) and had horrible experiences. A friend suggested I see Dr. Glaser and for the first time in years I am literally pain free most of the time without surgery and without drugs.

January 20th, 2016
Highly Recommended
I became a patient of Dr. Glaser on a referral from my orthopedist. Dr. Glaser and his entire staff are welcoming. He explained what he wanted to do very clearly and gave me hope that there were treatments that would work for my pain other than just medication . I would highly recommend him to anyone.

January 13th, 2016
Amazing, Highly Recommended
This was the first epideral I have had in 5 years through 3 different pain doctors and Dr Glaser did the best job! I actually had just under 100% relief, no pain from procedure, the staff was amazing. I'm over 3 weeks from the procedure and able to do more than I've done in 5 years. Dr. Glaser and his staff are amazing, I recommend him to anyone in pain. I will never see a different pain doctor. Thank you Dr. Glaser.

October 7th, 2015
Wonderful Communicator
From the moment I met Dr. Glaser I felt immediate optimism about my condition improving. He is a wonderful communicator and really helped me make informed decisions about my treatment from the get-go. Pain is so difficult to deal with; it's great having a partner like Dr. Glaser to help you face it.

August 4th, 2015
Sciatica Cured
I'm active and in my 50's. Recently while playing tennis I felt this pop in my back and I swear my leg was on fire and hurt like never before! My primary doctor was of no help and said "it should get better". A friend of mine who is a patient of Dr. Glaser said I should see him. Within a week my symptoms were gone and although Dr. Glaser says I will never be "cured" I feel cured and am very grateful. His office and staff were wonderful and quite technologically advanced.

July 13th, 2015
Compassion and Sincere Care
After undergoing shoulder surgery, and a second surgery less than 2 months later to remove excessive scar tissue, I was diagnosed with CRPS (Complex Regional Pain Syndrome). I am 36 years old and never thought I would experience complications from having surgery. I was in a VERY bad place, dealing with the worst pain of my life, something I wouldn't wish on anyone, as well as severe anxiety and depression, which goes along with the condition. After doing extensive research on the condition, I knew I had to find the best doctor in Los Angeles to help me get through this, physically and mentally. My boyfriend helped me find Dr. Glaser through several hours of research online. When I looked at his site and all the great reviews, I just felt in my heart he was the one I needed to see. My first visit and all visits thereafter have confirmed that I made the right decision. Not only did Dr. Glaser help eliminate the majority of my pain, his compassion and sincere caring of my individual situation put me at ease and has put me on an upward path back to a normal, pain-free life. It's rare to find a caring doctor these days and I feel so blessed to have found Dr. Glaser. I can't thank him enough for what he has done for me. I have given stacks of his cards to my physical therapist and have his cards with me at all times, just in case I meet someone with any condition that requires pain management!

June 16th, 2015
My Hero
What an amazing experience and so refreshing to meet a doctor who actually cares, listens and explains himself. I suffered for 2 years with back pain and sciatica and was scared to do surgery which was my only option. Dr. Glaser didn't promise anything, but said he did have hope. Sure enough virtually 100% relief after his intervention and I am sooooo, soooo grateful!!! My hero :) I never write reviews, but felt this one was well deserved and necessary

May 19th, 2015
Amazing Experience
My experience has been amazing. The service provided by Dr Glaser and the staff is very thorough. I have no big complaints about how the office is run, but would suggest to have a sign at the check in desk for a patient to be aware that they will be called up once ready. Unfortunately I had to stand there waiting, until I felt uncomfortable and sat down.

March 13th, 2015
The Best!
I never had such an amazing overall experience with a doctor. It's so clear that Dr. Glaser actually CARES! He always has a smile as does the staff and I feel a great sense of confidence. I've had 2 back surgeries with other doctors gone bad and been in pain for 3 years until I met Dr. Glaser. Now I can at least function and smile again :).