A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Glasser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Glasser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glasser
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Glasser Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Glasser, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glasser graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Glasser has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey DR Glasser MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Glasser practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Glasser has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Glasser practices Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Meadow, NY and East Setauket, NY.
See New York Urologists.