A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Glasser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Glasser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Glasser, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glasser graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Glasser has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey DR Glasser MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Glasser practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Glasser has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Glasser practices Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Meadow, NY and East Setauket, NY.
See New York Urologists.