A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Glassheim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Glassheim, Allergist & Immunologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glassheim
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Glassheim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Glassheim, DO is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glassheim graduated from University Of New England College Of Os. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Glassheim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center - Oshkosh
- Childrens Hospital Of Wi Fox Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Wayne Glassheim DO is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey W. Glassheim practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Glassheim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Glassheim practices Allergy & Immunology near Las Cruces, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM.
See Las Cruces Allergists.