A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Glazer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Glazer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Glazer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Glazer graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Glazer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Jewish Hospital Medical Center East
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey David Glazer MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Glazer practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Glazer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Glazer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.